Complete All-Inclusive Details
- FREE USE OF BRAND NEW SMART CAR INCLUDED!
- Room accommodations with King or 2 double beds with private balcony or terrace.
- In Room Amenities: Minibar, control TV with cable service, direct dial telephone, bath with tub/shower, bath amenities and safe deposit box ($).
- Internet access - dial-up ($).
- All meals included every day (Buffet Breakfast, Buffet Lunch, Buffet or A la Carte Dinner).
- 6 Restaurants including Buffets and A la carte Specialty.
- 8 bars including 1 swim up bar.
- Unlimited beverages including domestic alcoholic and non-alcoholic at any of the resort bars.
- Planned activities by resort entertainment staff throughout the day.
- Oasis Marina offers hours of fun with non-motorized water activities including kayaks, paddleboats, surfboards and more!
- Unlimited golf on Resorts Par 3 Executive 9-hole course (At Oasis Cancun, Transportation not included).
- Nightly entertainment includes two live shows weekly, Mexican and Caribbean.
- SPA ($).
- Unlimited access to 2 hard surface tennis courts during the day.
- Unlimited access to the on-site Gymnasium for daily work-outs.
- Beautiful beach.
- Multiple Swimming Pools including 1 Lagoon view Infinity Pool.
- All gratuities included.
- CLUB RUNAWAY: Oasis Hotels and Resorts offer the opportunity to visit any Oasis resort throughout your stay. Check in at the Oasis Plus desk of your resort to verify availability at the resort of your choice and receive a day pass to sample the atmosphere and culinary offerings of the sister property.
- HONEYMOON and ANNIVERSARY FREE PACKAGE: Priority check-in trough the Oasis Plus desk with tropical welcome cocktail, complimentary upgrade to best available accommodation at time of check-in, a fruit basket and a bottle of domestic sparkling wine in their room, king size bed, special reservations for a honeymoon dinner with a minimum of five (5) nights stay. Marriage certificate dated within the past 60 days must be presented at check-in to receive package. (Note: Please request your honeymoon or anniversary package at time of booking.)
NEW! Grand Oasis Sens offers wonderful views of the sea, the gardens or the beautiful lagoon. The 322 rooms, decorated in Mexican decor, some with terrace or balcony, are air conditioned with individual controls, have private baths with bathtub, one king size bed or two double beds, remote control 42 inches Plasma HD TV with cable service, direct dial telephone, welcome amenities, room service, servi-bar and a safe-deposit box ($). The 66 Suites have private pool or Jacuzzi with special VIP services.
A variety of culinary options provide the opportunity to taste the flavors of the new Mexican cuisine, Sushi, Mediterranean cuisine and to enjoy the exotic cocktails and favorite drinks of the Caribbean in one of several bars. Grand Oasis Sens Amenities and Facilities:
- Dine on the culinary specialties of the exclusive restaurants
- Relax and enjoy your favorite cocktail at any of the 9 Bars
- Minibars in each guestroom
- Unlimited access to on-site Gymnasium
- Unlimited access to the hard surface tennis court during the day
The most focused resort is to satisfy the frequent tourist that seeks active amusement or to rest in the fascinating gardens and infinity pool with the cascading waterfall. The six restaurants offer different specialties to interest every palate. Located throughout the resort are the eight bars offering a choice of traditional Caribbean cocktails or drinks of choice. The entertainment staff provides activities to fill the day or nightly live entertainment. The white, sandy beach offers palapas and chaise lounges for relaxation, a modern Spa in a calm atmosphere, Tennis court, gym and gift shop. Take advantage of the pleasures to refresh the body, but also the spirit by visiting our new Spa, with treatments for the individual or couples.
New Culinary Experiences
A variety of culinary options provide the opportunity to taste the flavors of this new resort from Mexican cuisine, sushi, Mediterranean cuisine and exotic cocktails and favorite drinks of the Caribbean in one of several bars. The Executive Chef along with his staff prepares a menu with only the best products of Mexico and imported from international locales, succulent plates of gastronomical varieties are offered in each of the restaurants. All Restaurants and inside bars require appropriate attire for admittance. Reservations required for dinner A-la-carte Restaurants. No bare feet or wet clothing. Alcoholic beverages available until 1:00am