- Room accommodations with 1 king or 2 double beds.
- Unlimited meals and snacks included every day.
- 13 Restaurants (4 exclusive to Sian Ka’an guests).
- 11 bars (2 exclusive to Sian Ka’an guests).
- Unlimited beverages including domestic alcoholic and non-alcoholic at any of the resort bars.
- Planned activities by resort entertainment staff throughout the day.
- Kayaks at nearby AquaWorld Cancun.
- Nightly entertainment including Kinky Night Club, fire & drum shows and aerial acrobatics.
- Sensoria Spa ($).
- Beautiful white sand beach.
- Multiple Swimming Pools including oceanview infinity pools.
- Kinky Pirate Adventure Cruise every Thursday 11pm-2am.
- Nearby golf courses for preferred rates. ($)
- All gratuities included.
Privileges in Paradise Program
Enjoy free exchange privileges between resorts and experience all that Oasis has to offer. Stay at one Oasis Resort and visit sister resorts during the day on an all-inclusive basis, with access to over 50 restaurants, 40 bars and resort amenities within the same category level as booked. Unique experiences at each resort give you an extraordinary variety of choices for dining, recreation and entertainment.
Terms & Conditions: Guests must visit the resort’s concierge desk to make arrangements one day prior to visiting any other Oasis Resort. Transportation between resorts is not included but can be arranged. Fees may apply for some live entertainment. This program will not be available for guests to visit Grand Oasis Cancun or The Pyramid at Grand Oasis February 21 through March 31. Other blackout dates may apply. Certain restrictions apply.
Complimentary Wedding Package
O Remember Wedding Package is complimentary with 65 room nights.
- VIP bracelet for wedding couple.
- Private VIP check-in for wedding couple.
- Room upgrade for wedding couple.*
- Welcome drink during check-in.
- Personal romance concierge.
- VIP amenities in wedding couple’s room.
- Late checkout at 4:00pm for wedding couple.*
- Turndown service for wedding couple.
- Professional wedding planner services.
- Special ceremony location on terrace or beach.
- Exclusive ceremony decor with special O Weddings arch and white guest chairs.
- Flowers for wedding couple (floral bouquet or crown and boutonniere with local tropical flowers).
- Audio equipment with microphone and romantic ambiance music during ceremony.
- Celebration toast after the ceremony with domestic sparkling wine – maximum 4 bottles.
- Semi-private reception dinner in specialty restaurant for 2 hours with set menu and drinks.
- Wedding cake.
- Bottle of domestic sparkling wine in wedding couple‘s room.
- Romantic decoration in wedding couple’s room.
- Romantic dinner reservation in a specialty restaurant for the wedding couple.
- Ceremony officiant not included.
Catholic wedding in chapel $1,000USD additional (includes priest’s fees, religious paperwork and use of chapel; does not include decoration).
Up to 25 guests. Additional guest $44USD. Non-hotel guest $55 USD.
General Conditions: Valid for weddings in 2018 and 2019 booked between December 22, 2017 to December 21, 2018. Wedding packages and dates subject to availability. Wedding package inclusions subject to change. Final pricing to be confirmed by Oasis Wedding Coordinator. For legal ceremonies - wedding couple and witnesses must arrive four full business days before the wedding date. Additional fees for legal weddings include $450USD for paperwork tax & registration and $180USD for blood test, which must be done in Quintana Roo, Mexico. O Remember - ceremony officiant is not included and requires a $350USD fee for legal officiant or minister services. O Remember Complimentary - available ceremony hours from 10:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. from Monday to Thursday; weekend ceremony is available with purchase of private reception dinner. Symbolic ceremonies – wedding couple must arrive two full business days before the wedding date. Prices in USD and subject to change. 80% of guests must be staying at the hotel. Benefits cannot be transferred, nor can they be exchanged for discounts or another package. No deduction will be taken for reduction of services. Private event areas are assigned according to the number of guests. Additional charges for wedding guests not staying at Oasis Hotels & Resorts will apply. Additional people for rehearsal dinner generates additional cost. Please ask for our special services such as photography, private events, decorations, as well as protocol for external suppliers. Restrictions apply. O Weddings is not responsible for mistakes or changes in the content of this publication.
*Subject to availability.
Complimentary Honeymoon & Anniversary Amenities
All guests celebrating their honeymoon or wedding anniversary receive special amenities during their stay:
- Priority check-in with concierge and tropical welcome cocktail
- Upgrade to best available accommodation at time of check-in (within reserved category)
- Bottle of domestic sparkling wine and fruit plate in room
- King size bed (subject to availability at time of check-in)
- Special reservations for a romantic dinner with bottle of house wine
Terms & Conditions: Available with a minimum five-night stay. Marriage certificate must be presented at check-in. Honeymoon must be within six months of marriage. Anniversary must be within five days of stay. Advance notification to resort is required.